Paul Brown Construction Brockville
OMG - I could easily throw insults but the work speaks for itself
The doors installed are crooked - the framing gets indented into the gyp rock at the top of the door and there is a 2" trip hazard ledge at the bottom of the door.
Then the so-called basement repair turned into a long piece of sheet metal sticking out a foot from the house - wait a minute - its leaking in the basement - so let put new siding up instead - cheesh
And when you question him - he becomes angry and attacks you -
To top things off, he cut wood off the table saw in the garage, blowing sawdust all over the inside, tracked mud in the living room and left sharp metal objects laying around - hey buddy - there are children playing here
Upon further observation, this guy initially installed a window framed to the inside of the house instead of the outside like the rest of the windows.
He lied about when he was going to come and do the job, he lied about putting sod down - where he just threw some grass seed down, he lied about what work he was actually going to do and lied about the property damage he caused
He broke and lost 3 door locks, he broke 2 flood lights and he used the tenants hydro.
Oh yes - and to top things off, he has creating a slipping hazard in the winter at the base of the two doors, he used old wood behind the new siding he put up and has done nothing but act like a spoiled immature person when it came to any question being asked of him as to his work
By the way, did I mention the thick caulking he used to cover up gaps as much as an inch apart.
Perhaps the best part is the yellow foam spray sticking out the sides on the inside trim bulging the trim out by as much as 3/4"
So its up to you - if you think work like that is fantastic - he is the guy for you. If you dont like work like that, then dont hire him - just warn your neighbours instead
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Home Renovation
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "I have become disappointed with the customer service I have received concerning the overpayment of my Miles Kimball account. I am disabled, on medication, and my income is important. I..."
- "Be careful what you ask for.You just might not get it.And to go to another company well most companies go to them (CTS) its likely the distributer for them.They are..."
- "Horrible company, never buy from these people!!! I ordered a jacket, it came very cheaply made, ripped and torn. Now they are trying to tell me to pay for the..."
- "I bought a subscription to call my country and when the call connects it gives me a muffled sound and then fails immediately. Minutes are deducted from my subscription though,..."
- "This is our home on what was supposed to be closing day. All of these work issues (plus more significant ones not photographed) were brought up months in advance..."
- "Frame has rust corrosion causing 18 inch perforated hole in front frame of car. This is same problem that has warranted a recall of the toyota Tundra which uses the..."