Paul Brown Construction Brockville
OMG - I could easily throw insults but the work speaks for itself
The doors installed are crooked - the framing gets indented into the gyp rock at the top of the door and there is a 2" trip hazard ledge at the bottom of the door.
Then the so-called basement repair turned into a long piece of sheet metal sticking out a foot from the house - wait a minute - its leaking in the basement - so let put new siding up instead - cheesh
And when you question him - he becomes angry and attacks you -
To top things off, he cut wood off the table saw in the garage, blowing sawdust all over the inside, tracked mud in the living room and left sharp metal objects laying around - hey buddy - there are children playing here
Upon further observation, this guy initially installed a window framed to the inside of the house instead of the outside like the rest of the windows.
He lied about when he was going to come and do the job, he lied about putting sod down - where he just threw some grass seed down, he lied about what work he was actually going to do and lied about the property damage he caused
He broke and lost 3 door locks, he broke 2 flood lights and he used the tenants hydro.
Oh yes - and to top things off, he has creating a slipping hazard in the winter at the base of the two doors, he used old wood behind the new siding he put up and has done nothing but act like a spoiled immature person when it came to any question being asked of him as to his work
By the way, did I mention the thick caulking he used to cover up gaps as much as an inch apart.
Perhaps the best part is the yellow foam spray sticking out the sides on the inside trim bulging the trim out by as much as 3/4"
So its up to you - if you think work like that is fantastic - he is the guy for you. If you dont like work like that, then dont hire him - just warn your neighbours instead
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "We were told that we'd have a water manifold system which was important to us. Instead we have 1 water line feeding the whole house. My master bathroom tubs water..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "IQOR will not stop with its Harassing Telephone Spam. This company thinks the whole world owes them money. Just type in these phone numbers that they use to call people..."
- "Be careful what you ask for.You just might not get it.And to go to another company well most companies go to them (CTS) its likely the distributer for them.They are..."
- "IQOR is getting very bold with its Telephone Calls that are intended to harass consumers or Former Costomers of Rogers Cable. These employees of iQor are not following iQor's online..."
- "Ordered a pair of expensive shoes, came at the time it said it would, in good condition (or so it seemed). Opened them up they look good, not 91$ good,..."
- "On cyber Monday, I looked at the deals. Best Buy had an iPhone 6 advertised for $1. Wow I said, I have got to get this deal. I went to..."
- "I ordered the "I don't need therapy all I need is to listen to Ry Cooder" sweatshirt because the design was cool and I love Ry Cooder. The shirt..."