Paul Brown Construction Brockville
OMG - I could easily throw insults but the work speaks for itself
The doors installed are crooked - the framing gets indented into the gyp rock at the top of the door and there is a 2" trip hazard ledge at the bottom of the door.
Then the so-called basement repair turned into a long piece of sheet metal sticking out a foot from the house - wait a minute - its leaking in the basement - so let put new siding up instead - cheesh
And when you question him - he becomes angry and attacks you -
To top things off, he cut wood off the table saw in the garage, blowing sawdust all over the inside, tracked mud in the living room and left sharp metal objects laying around - hey buddy - there are children playing here
Upon further observation, this guy initially installed a window framed to the inside of the house instead of the outside like the rest of the windows.
He lied about when he was going to come and do the job, he lied about putting sod down - where he just threw some grass seed down, he lied about what work he was actually going to do and lied about the property damage he caused
He broke and lost 3 door locks, he broke 2 flood lights and he used the tenants hydro.
Oh yes - and to top things off, he has creating a slipping hazard in the winter at the base of the two doors, he used old wood behind the new siding he put up and has done nothing but act like a spoiled immature person when it came to any question being asked of him as to his work
By the way, did I mention the thick caulking he used to cover up gaps as much as an inch apart.
Perhaps the best part is the yellow foam spray sticking out the sides on the inside trim bulging the trim out by as much as 3/4"
So its up to you - if you think work like that is fantastic - he is the guy for you. If you dont like work like that, then dont hire him - just warn your neighbours instead
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..."
- "HORRIBLE! I would rate them as ZERO stars if I could. You might want to go with Secureship to save a few bucks, but don't, in the end it won't..."
- "I was sent this video and thought I'd link it here as it seems to be an appropriate place for it. You may have seen this type of 'news interview'..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "I'm not sure what chemicals are used in the newer nair hair removal products, but, I used it last night and followed the directions on the bottle. As soon as..."
- "Horrible leather furniture ! Color is rubbing off within 6 mths of purchasing. Was told it's a new company they were trying & offered me another set from another co. But..."
- "I rented a bedroom set from Aaron's and every since they dropped the bed off , I had been being bit by something. I didn't know what until a couple..."